The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Really nice weather right now

Started by Berry Sweet, June 22, 2019, 03:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Sitting outside at 12:22am and its 18'c.  Its a nice warmth with just the perfect cool breeze.

Berry Sweet

I just wanted to share that cause it makes me feel happy  :stars:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I just wanted to share that cause it makes me feel happy  :stars:

I would be happy too Berry..

We're getting a lot of rain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Sitting outside at 12:22am and its 18'c.  Its a nice warmth with just the perfect cool breeze.

I saw on the weather network the West coast has been getting nice weather. We've been getting a lot of rain in Central Ontario.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Sitting outside at 12:22am and its 18'c.  Its a nice warmth with just the perfect cool breeze.

Enjoy it. Sky will be covered in smoke late next month.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

Enjoy it. Sky will be covered in smoke late next month.

How do you know?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I just wanted to share that cause it makes me feel happy  :stars:

Think rain is good, b/c I'm away too lazy to water our yard, but then I need to wash my car, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

My garden is planted. I want a tremendous harvest.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Velvet"My garden is planted. I want a tremendous harvest.

I always like plants that can grow food too, I mean what can be better than enjoying a hobby and having free food at the same time.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/uploads/default/original/2X/0/0461e1bc81212175d93f4b1664bed79f3eb76191.jpg">

Skippy

It will probably be like  this next week

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/2c/2ce88fe616d352288036644270fb77117928706d61287adf56055e63cc99e453.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"
Not usually

It will probably be like  this next week

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/2c/2ce88fe616d352288036644270fb77117928706d61287adf56055e63cc99e453.jpg">

Not usually in the summer Skippy.

caskur

Sounds like my winter.

Enjoy.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Sounds like my winter.

Enjoy.

I think you would find Calgary summers too cool.

Bricktop

It is TWO degrees here!!!

Where's your compassion?